Monday 15 April 2013

memories, and cleaning

last night i dreamt of exercising and decorating so maybe its a sign for me to get moving and get back down to a size 8 instead of a size 12 i will have to look it up in my bible.
well today has been very boring but productive the children went back last night ive loved every second of these past 3 weeks they are fantastic children. today ive visited my sister in law and had a good catch up on things shes the wife of my husband's (mr wing chun) brother you probably wonder why i call him that well its simple he is a very private man and he is a master in the art of Wing chun one of the reasons i went and met him i had watched IP MAN and became obsessed with the art so my dad told this man he worked with that i wanted to start training he also told my husband what i was like and showed him pictures of me and luckily mr wing chun liked me and said ok to training me so we met in town went for a drink and hit it off straight away i moved in that night and a week later we were engaged, people say we were stupid and acting thick but you know when its right and i can still remember the day we met as it was yesterday i had know idea what he looked like all i knew was he had a shaved head, but when i was waiting out the back of a pub downing my third beer with a dash of tequila i looked up from my phone and i saw this amazingly good looking handsome sexy fit man walk through and i watched him look and me then he tripped on a slab that was uneven and i knew it was him i knew i would marry this man i knew he would  be mine and that day was the best day of my life and still to this day he makes me feel like were the only people on earth he still gives me butterflies and i still go weak at the knees and i still get that feeling deep inside me of wanting and needing he is by far the best thing to ever enter my life, secondly was my wedding day three days before christmas it was perfect, thirdly is my dog nuk she was given to me by mr wing chun the day after we wed, she was 6 weeks old pure white blue eyed german shepherd she is my baby. anyway completely turned the wrong way then sorry folks, my day has been so productive once i came back i fed my dogs and got on with the cleaning now ladies you may know that white floors are hell to keep clean ive scrubbed them vacuumed and ive mopped them, my kitchen has white white glossy units so you can imagine having two dogs and two children how dirty things can get well they are all shiny now, the house looks spotless ive worked very hard today so now im relaxing for a while before we take the dogs for a very long walk through the moors. WISH ME LUCK

No comments:

Post a Comment